Build a tree string noose trap
Materials needed: five feet of rope, knife, various size sticks and a sapling tree.
Stretch sapling to the ground. Take two sticks with hoods to act as hammer sticks and place them into the ground. Place a straight stick under the hooks on the sticks. Make two knots, one with a slip knot and place over the sapling which has been trimmed. Make a trigger stick with a three inch stick and a slip knot. The second trigger stick is wedged against the stake in the ground. Make a final loop and slip knot and place around the trigger stick. Bait the trap and the animals will fly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades