The following video will demonstrate a simple process by which hard-boiled eggs can be scrambled prior to cooking, creating a deliciously blended center once finished.
This video was inspired by another article posted to this site some days ago, which can be seen right here.
If you're not getting good results using the method above, try this one instead. The scrambling device I use is an 8" long section of 2" diameter PVC pipe, the rope is thin nylon, and the handle is a short (~4") section of 1/2" diameter PVC pipe. This method works more quickly and more reliably than the one above, plus it can take on 3 eggs at once.
Thanks for watching!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades