If you have read any of my previous articles or viewed the many videos I have published, it's quite clear that I appreciate a good rocket or fiery projectile. The following video will certainly not lessen that reputation.
Using very inexpensive and common materials, this video will demonstrate how to make a launcher for water bottle rockets fueled with common drug store isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol.
The cost of this project should be no more than $15, and the water bottles make excellent rockets that can be reused many times before the repeated launches warp the plastic.
The heat from the launch can be mildly uncomfortable, especially if any liquid alcohol is left in the bottle at launch so the creator must keep that in mind. Non-synthetic cotton or leather gloves are recommended, and safety glasses are of course a must with any projectile.
Be sure to leave feedback here or on YouTube! Thanks for reading.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades