The following video is the result of months of viewer requests to create a single-shot airsoft rifle. The design I decided to film the video around ended up being quite durable, and very capable of being loaded with single pellets, or multiple pellets to operate as a shotgun.
- 6mm ID brake line (test with airsoft pellet to check size)
- 1" x 4" PVC pipe nipple
- 1" threaded end caps (x2)
- ½" x 1¼" spring (approximate size)
- Washer & nut to fit the attached brake line fittings
- Brass air tank valve (Schrader valve)
- Compact bicycle pump
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.