In order to build a trip wire, you will need the following: a knife, fishing line, a rope/string, sticks, and a large stone.
Whittle a tree branch until you have sharp points on either end. Cut notches in the stick. Secure a length of string around a rock. Toss one end of the string or rope over a large branch. Pull the rock into the air. This is your counter weight. Anchor the other end of the rope on the ground. Make a loop with the other end. Place the stick in the ground that you made notches in. Place another into the notch. Secure another stick at the other end. Place a stick in the ground in them middle of the rope. This is your trigger. Tie some fishing line to from the loops base to the stick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades