To make an Airsoft grenade, you will need to following: PVC pipe, PVT, a pin, a bolt, a PVC coupling, glue, torch, wire, spring, washer, pressure switch, cloth, bungee cord, 1 inch PVC, and a nut.
Place the PVC in the PVT. Cut a strip in the pipe, about 1 3/4 inches, place a pin into the slit to make sure it fits. Drill a hole in the center of the PVT. A bolt needs to be able to fit in the hole. Cut the coupling to 1 3/4 length. Drill holes in the side. Cut grooves in it. Glue it to the 4 way coupling on the groove side. Use a torch to bend the wire. Slide the pins onto the wire. Bend and shape the pin that is formed by the wire. Insert the long bolt into the PVT. Place the spring inside one of the pipes. Screw it in, placing the screws into the holes that were drilled. Place the washer in the pressure switch. Place the 1" PVC in the pressure switch. Insert it onto the bolt. Lock it in with the nut. Put the pins in. Tie a tail to it with a bungee cord.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades