In this video, we learn how to extract sodium to make sodium metal. First place soup can in a pot of water and place the sodium mixture into the can. Place a cap on top and leave it on while the can is cooling off. It should create a tight seal until you will be able to open it. Once you can open it, pour mineral oil on top of the sodium. Filter out this mixture to find the chunks of sodium that is in the mixture. While wearing gloves, take out the sodium and place it into water to see if it reacts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades