This video shows us how to make quick and cheap ematches from Christmas Lights.
• First we need to break the top of the Christmas bulb tubes without damaging the filament inside.
• You can use a file for this procedure. Rub the tip of the bulb on the edge of the file till it breaks off.
• Now for the filling process, take a small amount of freshly milled black powder and put it gently into the tube over the filament. Tap it down and fill in till the powder reaches a little below the rim of the tube.
• Take a tiny piece of cotton and place on top of the tube such that you cover the top of the bulb.
• Now take a piece of tape and stick it on the top of the tube such that to cover the top and there your ematch is ready.
• Then you can fire the ematch with a single AA battery connected to the filaments of the bulb.
• Be careful as it may be dangerous. When wiring a display be sure that all power sources are first disconnected from the firing board and all capacitors, if any, are discharged.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades