Nighthawkinlight teaches you how to make firework hemispheres. You start with a softball that will be the basis for the strips of paper you construct the hemispheres from. You take craft paper about an inch wide and soak them in a thin wheat paste. You start applying them on the softball in a pattern that doesn't create a lot of layers on top of each other. You need to spin and squeeze the shell to let all the air out. After you've added two layers of paper, clean off the excess wheat paste with a towel. Take a sharp knife along the middle. You can let it dry a bit, this might help. Also, clean the resulting hemispheres and let them dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades