In my recent article, How to Make a Mini Cannon with a Lighter, I demonstrated how to make a powerful combustion cannon out of parts salvaged from a standard BBQ lighter. The mini cannon was originally made to fire airsoft pellets, but I felt it was time to revive the project with something new.
In the following video, I show how to quickly and easily make darts that can be fired from the same barrel that fits airsoft pellets. Just set up a cardboard shooting gallery and there's hours of fun to be had!
Note that the cotton swabs might be a little small for the barrel of the mini cannon at first. All it takes is a little scuffing up of the cotton with a fingernail and they will become a perfect fit. The supplies and tools required are as follows:
- Cotton Swabs
- Music Wire or Pins
- Hot Glue Gun
- Side Cutters or Wire Snips
- A File to sharpen the wire if desired
- One Mini Cannon as is made in this project
Have fun! Remember to never point this cannon at any living thing.
If you would like to see more of my projects feel free to stop by my YouTube channel, and subscribe to be updated when I post new ones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades