If you're out in the wild and hope to capture something, the best way to do so without using any bullets or a knife is by capturing it. You can do so by making a great trap using mother nature and some other manmade parts.
In this tutorial, you'll be finding out how to make an upright noose trap from scratch. This is a great survival trap that can be made bigger or smaller depending on what you are trying to accomplish. There is a chance the animal you are trying to capture will be crushed by a rock. So to find out more, check out the tutorial and good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades