Wheat is not just for eating, it is a great substance to make glue to paste different types of shells. These shells by the way are not seashells. In a pan and in a bowl put an equal amount of water in each. For example, if you have 1 1/2 cups of water in the pan; put 1 1/2 cups of water in the bowl. You are going to bring the water in the pan to a boiling temperature and you are going to add flour to the water in the bowl and dissolve it. The consistency of the flour and water should be that of milk. Keep adding flour until it will not dissolve any further. Be sure the lumps are all dissolved. Add the mixture from the bowl into the bowling water. Keep boiling until the consistency is that of honey. Let the wheat glue cool and it is ready to paste your shells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades