In this tutorial, we learn how to rig a counter weight trap. This is great as a fishing trap but can be rigged to be used as a tree trap. First, you will need to take a rock and wrap around it to create a counter weight. After this, bring the rope high over a branch, then down onto a lower branch. From here, wrap the rope around the trap and leave the rest of the string hanging. Now, the rock should be hanging high in the air and there should be a stick tied to the bottom of the rope to keep it leveraged. Once something comes near the targeted area, the stick will move and the rock will fall, hitting the object!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades