In this tutorial, we learn how to set a spring loaded snare trap. First, find a sapling with a larger tree next to it, then bend the sapling down and wire on a stick to this. This stick will have a small nub on it that will hook onto a stick that you will prop up on the back of the tree. When the rabbit comes along, it will follow the trail and walk through the wire. The feet will go into the wire and it will tighten up, releasing the spring to ensure the rabbit stays trapped. This is a simple way to catch rabbits, make sure to check your hunting regulations in your state before using this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades